Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

Superb, as usual.

My favorite bits of your voice acting were "Kinda busy right now MAAAAANNNN!!!", when he says "whaBAM!", and the co-worker dude. "HEY MAN! I COULD REALLY GO FOR SOME COFFEE!"

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

I miss these types of cartoons of yours...

I really wish you would make the new awesome cartoons like this one. Most of the new ones don't really focus on directly parodying the game. These older ones I think were a lot funnier because of the fast-paced and quick-witted humor. It's got these little 5-second jokes that are actually about the game, and they are relatable, as in they say "Dude! That's so true!". I'm not saying the new ones are bad, I just miss these ones.

VG Cats Animated 5 VG Cats Animated 5

Great!

The animation wasn't perfect, but it has certainly improved from earlier entries. The greatest part of these has to be the voice acting, however, especially whoever did Snake. He captured his attitude and pacing of his words nearly perfectly. I loved how you added in "The Best is Yet to Come" during that scene after the credits!

Culmination Culmination

Normal Playthrough Review

This game is absolutely one of the greatest I have ever played. The sound design was superb, the music fantastic, and the gameplay tight. The combat system was extremely fluid and fun to use, especially once you start linking all your moves together. But my favorite part of this was the animation. Those SWEET looking arcs left behind from sword swipes were expertly crafted. I loved getting into combat just so I could look at the amazing animation! This game is awesome, and I have no idea why people are rating this so lowly!

By the way, @Axeldaman, maybe your computer just sucks. That's no reason to give it a low rating!

Reload (modern 8bit) Reload (modern 8bit)

Another winner. Is there any song of yours that isn't awesome? I can see you were trying some new things like the voice samples.The only thing I would change to this is the drums. They seem too hard-hitting, and the one melody that goes throughout the song is too overpowering. I'd like to hear a bit more variation, but it's fine as is.

Natural Light Show Natural Light Show

*This is an in progress review. I will write as I listen.*
Okay, here we go.
Oh my. I like it already. I'm really liking the ambient feel. The beat just came in along with a sweet sounding bass. At 1:09. I really like that high pitched synth there. Just got to 1:34. I'm really liking this break.
Hmm... Very nice buildups.
Bit repetitive, but not too much. I'm really liking this song.
At 2:30. I like the buildup here, how it gets louder and all. HOLY SWEET JESUS THAT'S ONE SWEET GUITAR! Oh, the guitar's over? Oh well. Just finished the song. Man, that was a pretty sweet song. My favorite part has to be that guitar. I wish it was in more of the song.
Overall, awesome.

Soul of sound Soul of sound

Much more relaxing than usual...

The main melody for the first third of the song is pleasantly energetic, but not too much so. As said below, it really seems like the melody drifts away, but then whams back into you once the song restarts. Also on that note, this song loops VERY well, and makes it seem as if the song really does regain its melody, even though it ended. I also love how on the slow part, you add in more notes to an existing melody, and it makes the song just that much more splendid. Bravo, dude.