Reload (modern 8bit) Reload (modern 8bit)

Another winner. Is there any song of yours that isn't awesome? I can see you were trying some new things like the voice samples.The only thing I would change to this is the drums. They seem too hard-hitting, and the one melody that goes throughout the song is too overpowering. I'd like to hear a bit more variation, but it's fine as is.

Natural Light Show Natural Light Show

*This is an in progress review. I will write as I listen.*
Okay, here we go.
Oh my. I like it already. I'm really liking the ambient feel. The beat just came in along with a sweet sounding bass. At 1:09. I really like that high pitched synth there. Just got to 1:34. I'm really liking this break.
Hmm... Very nice buildups.
Bit repetitive, but not too much. I'm really liking this song.
At 2:30. I like the buildup here, how it gets louder and all. HOLY SWEET JESUS THAT'S ONE SWEET GUITAR! Oh, the guitar's over? Oh well. Just finished the song. Man, that was a pretty sweet song. My favorite part has to be that guitar. I wish it was in more of the song.
Overall, awesome.

Soul of sound Soul of sound

Much more relaxing than usual...

The main melody for the first third of the song is pleasantly energetic, but not too much so. As said below, it really seems like the melody drifts away, but then whams back into you once the song restarts. Also on that note, this song loops VERY well, and makes it seem as if the song really does regain its melody, even though it ended. I also love how on the slow part, you add in more notes to an existing melody, and it makes the song just that much more splendid. Bravo, dude.

SR - 30122010 SR - 30122010

Sounds almost like Olskool Hip-Hop

I love the main melody to it, but you really need to change or just get rid of the drums. The rest of the instruments were fantastically done, but the beat just makes it sound weird. If you don't want to get rid of them, then go for a quieter, softer feel to the drums. Judging by the way you compiled the drums where it speeds up REALLY fast, then I wouldn't go for a simple electro kick. I would go for a more breakbeat or DnB feel to it. But I really think you should just get rid of them. Not saying it's a bad song, you just need to change it a little.

HW - Double Edged (Sample) HW - Double Edged (Sample)

AMAZINGLY CATCHY!

I have the album and this has to be my favorite song on it. By the way, the main melody sounds almost EXACTLY like the music it plays in Zen mode in Bejeweled Twist. I would much rather listen to this, though.

SH - Harmony SH - Harmony

Best, indeed.

I know I said I thought Content was your best, but I really just don't know. EVERYTHING IS AMAZING! I love the little Barry White-esque intro, then you blast that away with the FREAKING AWESOME main melody. Then the vocals come in, and everything comes full circle. (Get it? Because another awesome song was SH - Circle? Heh, heh. Nevermind.) The length of the song is perfect, and you chopped the samples PERFECTLY. By the way, this song would be REALLY hard to rap to.

SH - Content SH - Content

THE BEST

This has to be one of my absolute favorite songs from you. The bassline is catchy (as always) and that saxophone is SO SEXY! I absolutely loved the intro before you even brought in the bassline and then you start slowly adding in other elements to the song. There was a perfect hip-hop song already there with the instrumental part. And then you bring in the vocals. OH MY GOD THOSE LOVELY VOCALS. Every time I hear this song, it gets stuck in my head for the rest of the day. You have a lot of variation in your music, unlike most other hip-hop songs. I loved the breakdown at 3:23 and the coming together of every element at 4:07. There are so many emotions felt in this song. There's sadness, redemption (as in moving on), and just straight-up relaxation. This song is damn near perfect. And I mean that.

SH - Cold SH - Cold

Amazing!!!

As always, your drums are absolutely amazing. The effect changes throughout the the song kept it fresh enough not to get repetitive. Plus, it's about time one of your songs got frontpaged!

Not yet, Not yet (8bit elctro) Not yet, Not yet (8bit elctro)

Awesome!

A very nice intro with a catchy as hell melody! Also, @KillJoy101, that is the perfect visualization for this song! Imagine falling through a portal and being all those game characters for short times!

Reason [8bit-Trance] Reason [8bit-Trance]

Epic

That was the most amazing intro I have ever heard! It really leads into the rest of the song! It was just an amazing buildup to and epic chiptune! I LOVE your style of mixing 8-bit with dance/trance elements.